GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right it looks like im on the search for another GTR:smokin:
My favourite colour is black but my last one was kuro black and it was a nightmare to look after
So my question is whats the best colour to keep swirl free and live with on a day to day basis?

DMG and Daytona are my two fave colours:smokin:

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
The last thing on the list of things to look at when I was buying my second GTR was colour. I'd go with condition and spec first. All the colours are nice other than that weird brown they tried to call titanium or something.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh just need to know whether all the colours are as soft and swirltastic as Kuro

Colour is equally important for me Flynn, i wouldnt buy a car in a colour i dont like just because of condition

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
White and Red would be my least fave (just because the GTR is massive and i think these colours make it look bigger)
Still undecided on UMS
Would not have Kuro again because of swirls(although GTR looks best in black)
Dont mind titanium but it doesnt seem a popular colour so got to think of resale value

This is only my opinion of course

So that leaves DMG and Daytona(although dmg is my first choice)

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
I think you've answered your question old bean ;)

Go for DMG, you'll only regret it if you get a blue one.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
You can always get the excellent 3m dark satin grey wrap from @PW_Pro

·
Registered
65 Posts
DMG is easy to keep clean and the paint seams really good and solid. Swirls don't easily show up, like on a black car. I originally wanted a black GTR but the soft paint and high maintenance put me off.

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts
TBH I've never liked the DMG, I think the gtr looks dull in it..

My GTR is black, and tho it can be swirly, it still looks the nuts, tho I did look at a few red GTR's and they look great as well.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Funny, I think black hides the lines of the car tbh. White and silver seem to be the most flattering from that perspective, especially with gloss black wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
Depends how often your going to keep it clean n polished, daytona sparkles in the sunshine, whilst the dmg will 'look' cleaner for longer in most conditions.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Black !
stealth fighter is black for a reason, i bet the pilots never get done for speeding,
live with the maintenance,
get a good correction done, use quality wax, 2 bucket wash, and stay away from the £5 sanding stations.

besides black is of course faster :popcorn:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts