GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is that the colour that was only available on the M-Spec???

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WIERD DONT LOOK LIKE A NUR SPEC ENGINE ?
Indeed??? Was it not available for the late 2001 M-Specs as well (none-Nuer)??

Truly the most rare R34 GTRs if you like, as there are still 1000Nuers and probably only a handfull of theses.

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No definitely not, cause all NUR spec engine cover's are also painted in silica breath (or similar).

Repaint???

I only know this color along with NUR specs, like the Millennium Jade.
Could be a repaint , but the engine bay has also gotten the respray and the door sills look also pro painted. If it is painted it was done for a lot of money.

By the way does somebody have the Silica Breath production numbers?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Indeed??? Was it not available for the late 2001 M-Specs as well (none-Nuer)??

Truly the most rare R34 GTRs if you like, as there are still 1000Nuers and probably only a handfull of theses.
oh ok thanks for that,
do you know how many r34 gtr's were made all togeather?
im wondering when the price is going to shoot up as the 35 becomes more comon and the 34 becomes rare

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
In the short term Chris unfortunately I'd expect the opposite - import rules are relaxing so I'm expecting a lot more R34s to come into the UK and push down prices...:runaway:

I nearly bought an M Spec in this colour (as posted above, they don't all have to be Nurs!). Love it.

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In the short term Chris unfortunately I'd expect the opposite - import rules are relaxing so I'm expecting a lot more R34s to come into the UK and push down prices...:runaway:

I nearly bought an M Spec in this colour (as posted above, they don't all have to be Nurs!). Love it.
I guess you are right . .prices have been going down radicaly here in japan, as the sports car era comes to drastic end overhere.
If stocks have shrinked enough over here, the prices will go up again, thought wouldn`t there be anything worth to epxort then.

Neverless I would love to own an R34 GTR in that color, even if it`s not my first choice.:smokin:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
The colour was introduced when the M-spec was released but was later also available on the Nür-specs.

/P

1 - 12 of 12 Posts