GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is ma car ive got a new set of wheels Nismo LM GT4's but i dont know what colour to do them

This is the same wheel and colour as what i have bought

i either keep them in that colour or
all black or
black with polished rim
or
all white again or
white with polished rim

anyone good at photo shop???? so what colour do you think i should have them in i need some help on this

Cheers

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Agree black wheels will look good, and the Z-Tune shows this, but from what i've seen all black wheels do not look good on BB IMO

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Yes I have, but would need to host them, unless someone else can.

I personally think leave them as they are (IIRC they are of a limited run in that colour).

·
6,821 Posts
Very easy to find pics on the net of bayside blue R34s with LM-GT4s on. So the standard colors are no inovation anymore . . if you have the money and choice to respray them, then go for something new . . . or leave them silver-white.

Get the crome finish for the wheels and take of the stickers, you will go from Mr. Every body to Mr. Special . . . .:)
Like the work-wheels:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for all ur replys guys..
The pic of the rim i put up looks alot lighter than it is ,looks more darker in real life prob camera makin it light.
The colour is Gun Metal what i have. i just put 2 rims on the car no tyres looks ok..! but still scratching my head . ahhhhh
i found this, crap pic but there either bronze or gun metal ...

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
The original colour looks great. :) Have you got some more pictures which show the colour accurately, as you say they look a lighter shade in the picture?

Black or bronze wheels on a silver car can't can't be beat, but I don't think they would look good on Bayside blue.

I'm seriously considering some LM GT4's at the moment, but can't find a definitive list of what's available with decent pictures. A lot of them have a polished lip too, which I don't want.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
you've got a 1 in a 100 limited set of wheels and you want to change the colour ? why ?
Leave them as they are :smokin:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I love those wheels all black but don’t think they will look as good with bayside blue because there isn’t enough contrast. I think you should keep the wheels the colour they are now.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Totally agree with Bean, just leave them, but if you must, i think the bronze loks nice. lots of contrast, and if the job it done nicely the light plays of the wheels very nicely, giving an almost smoked bronze look i guess.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cheers guys again,the colour is starting to grow on me now.. plus i wanna go out in it, so i got the tires fitted today...!ahhhh. just gonna see what they look like on like dodgy said. im gonna put them on tomoz , i'll post some pics on here when there on and see what u all fink. cheers again
Nic

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
you've got a 1 in a 100 limited set of wheels and you want to change the colour ? why ?
Leave them as they are :smokin:
I echo the above. And did mention this earlier on, about being limited edition, and being sought after

1 - 20 of 37 Posts