GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having just purchased a carbon bootlid to match my bonnet i'm looking for peoples opinions on the rest of the car. Its an r34 gtt, gtr rear and front arches, veilside street drag front, vs-gt skirts, rear bumper and carbon spoiler, its currently painted house of kolor blue kandy but i'm having it resprayed as i'm really not happy with the finish, i think it looks a bit chav too to be honest. I haven't seen many r34's with boot and bonnet in carbon so what would you do? Wheels are nismo lmgt4's finished in silver also.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Not really a fan of trying to show off all your carbon. Little things like mirrors and splitters look ok left natural, but big parts like bonnets and boots should be the same colour as the car.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hmmm white does sound good. I was thinking of a really deep purple also? Anyone seen purple and carbon?
sounds like it would realy work well together, but imo it really doesnt
was going to do it myself till i saw the BEE R 33
just didnt do it for me

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Only real decent picture i can find of the car in its present state, it has nismo clear front indicators and carbon bootlid is on the way, i really think white would work well:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Only real decent picture i can find of the car in its present state, it has nismo clear front indicators and carbon bootlid is on the way, i really think white would work well:
Looks great as it is mate. Ive always been a fan of R34's in red. Red and carbon look fantastic imo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts