GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

After years of umming and erring and about a year and half on here I've finally bought a GT-R.

I wanted a white car but ended up getting a gun metal grey one; so, at the earliest opportunity it will be wrapped - I was going to go the pearlescent white route with perhaps 3D carbon fibre roof, skirts, mirrors and wing, but now after a bit of googling I'm feeling going berserk with orange...

What do you think, or any other ideas/pictures?

No pictures of the car as yet as I pick it up on Saturday.

Looking forward to getting involved,
Donny

·
Registered
307 Posts
Colour is a real personal preference and picking one is a tough decision to make. I had mine wrapped last weekend but spent so long looking at colour combinations. Best thing I found was to look at pwpros website and also google images of GTRs, and then you can get a feel for what you like. With so many choice of colours and matte, metallic, pearlescent, stains etc, everyone will have a different opinion

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
What ever you do do not get it wrapped by BRISTOL BLUE CUSTOMS.

Bobby

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers Bobbie, I already know who is doing the job, just undecided on the colours.

White, orange, blue - decisions...

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I always wanted the white one, but went to see a DMG and fell in love with the colour it looked really mean and showed all the lines of the car off better than the white one, but hey that's just my opion.

Bobby

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I was torn between DMG or White, absolutely love both but the Whites were commanding around £4k more in value at the time so I bought the DMG one and had it wrapped in pearlescent white, had it DMG for 1 year, had it White for current year, best of both worlds :D

·
Registered
496 Posts
Porsche Riviera Blue...no question (if it was a Porsche). Personally I like black so maybe a matte black - looks mean.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Not a big fan of that shiney blue one. Rivera blue or an actual bayside blue would be much better. Midnight purple would be good as well :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Hi All,

After years of umming and erring and about a year and half on here I've finally bought a GT-R.

I wanted a white car but ended up getting a gun metal grey one; so, at the earliest opportunity it will be wrapped - I was going to go the pearlescent white route with perhaps 3D carbon fibre roof, skirts, mirrors and wing, but now after a bit of googling I'm feeling going berserk with orange...

What do you think, or any other ideas/pictures?

No pictures of the car as yet as I pick it up on Saturday.

Looking forward to getting involved,
Donny
If we get the job just let me make it a surprise - I promise to behave .....

I know your considering another wrap company who could really shock you lol ;o)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If we get the job just let me make it a surprise - I promise to behave .....

I know your considering another wrap company who could really shock you lol ;o)
:chuckle: did you get my email via your site this morning? Just waiting on your dates.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts