GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these fitted but want to know what Diameter the intake pipes are?
I should know but cant find any info on Litchfield's site?:confused:

Cheers
Louie

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Either 76 or 80mm I'd guess.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Either 76 or 80mm I'd guess.
Thanks bud
That's my conundrum.....I'm currently at stage 3 (via Sly) with Downpipes & EcuTek V4

However I'm considering going to 4.25 via SVM (650R) Im not looking to go further as its then Turbo's and I'm not looking to spend to that level.
Seeing as I have the majority of upgrades I've been advised by Amar to

• Fit 1050 or 1100cc injectors
  • Fit 102mm Zorst Non Res & Y
  • Remove Litchfield foam Cone filters and replace with K&N cone filters
  • Upgrade the existing OE intercooler pipes to Samco's (Apparently these are larger than the OE pipes?)
  • Re Map to cater for new larger injectors

Amar reckoned that the existing Litchfield MAF intake pipes are poss 74mm I.D whereby there's are 80mm.....So I'm trying to get confirmation on the pipe I.D for my own peace of mind

Also Will upgrading the Intercooler pipes to Samco's take any of the restrictions out of the OEM pipework?:confused:

Cheers
Louie

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thanks bud
That's my conundrum.....I'm currently at stage 3 (via Sly) with Downpipes & EcuTek V4

However I'm considering going to 4.25 via SVM (650R) Im not looking to go further as its then Turbo's and I'm not looking to spend to that level.
Seeing as I have the majority of upgrades I've been advised by Amar to

• Fit 1050 or 1100cc injectors
  • Fit 102mm Zorst Non Res & Y
  • Remove Litchfield foam Cone filters and replace with K&N cone filters
  • Upgrade the existing OE intercooler pipes to Samco's (Apparently these are larger than the OE pipes?)
  • Re Map to cater for new larger injectors

Amar reckoned that the existing Litchfield MAF intake pipes are poss 74mm I.D whereby there's are 80mm.....So I'm trying to get confirmation on the pipe I.D for my own peace of mind

Also Will upgrading the Intercooler pipes to Samco's take any of the restrictions out of the OEM pipework?:confused:

Cheers
Louie
I think Litchfield use the intake pipes developed by Forge, you will know if they look like yours.

In which case it states 80mm. I presume that is the I.D although its not clear.

Forge Motorsport | Alloy Fabrication

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Matt
yip those are the exact same as mine so 80mm it is!!!

Thanks for the clarification bud!!

Cheers
Louie

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Ask Iain ???

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Spencer ???

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So assuming they are 80mm....has anyone used the K&N cone filter as opposed to the foam Pipercross filter and if so what's the part number and any noticeable difference?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts