1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Change now or wait until next year?

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2004 Porsche 911 3.6 996 TechArt GT Street XL, Coupe, Arctic Silver, 1 Owner(s), 04 Reg. Widebody Turbo Built By TechArt 1 of 7 In The World. 530 Bhp. Full GT Street Body Styling, 19" Black Formula Alloys, Black Leather, Techart Lowered Suspension, Carbon Interior, PCM Navigation, Privacy Glass, CD Autochanger, Techart Sports Exhaust, Bi-Xenon Lights, FSH, Extended Porsche Warranty, C16 Spec,Cost £140,000, Please Call For Further Details, Dealer Facilities. Please click on the Dealers Website link to view more details and larger photos. £?????

Decisions, Decisions?

Or may be I should just :GrowUp: &...

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

...be happy with what I've got & be greatfull that I even have a Skyline?:confused:

Honest opinions welcome. (try not to be too mean):shy:

·
6,821 Posts
It's a difficult choice.
If you do Track racing -Spa- Ring, the Porsche would be an interesting change. Then again the price is in a hole diffrent world. If you feel you need the Porsche, buy it and there will be no regrets . . . but don't do it if you're just looking for a simple change, it would be better to buy a second blaster next to the GTR then (for that money) . . . .

or keep the GTR and buy the Porsche:p

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Personally I dont like the look of the Porsche, thats just my taste

Secondly, if I have read your post correctly "wait until next year"

Do you mean the new GTR???

If so judging by performance, price and looks

For me its a no brainer, get the new GTR and save around £80k while you are at it

Then you could use the extra cash to turn the 34 into a complete track animal, that would wipe the floor with most things

I wish I had this dilema...you lucky sod :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

·
Registered
587 Posts
porsche would be fun/ nice engine, but its sooooo but ugly. Damn, why spoil a car like that lol. But then i am rather hooked on R34's :)

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Well Legan, thats a tough choice you got there. I see there's a 911 tucked away in the first pic so your no stranger to Porsche's. Of the two, hand on heart, it would be the Techart 911. However, I would try my hardest to keep the GTR as well. I went to Porsche Centre Reading yesterday to look at a 911 C2cab for the missus as she's getting a bit 'bored' with the M3 :rolleyes: :chairshot :chairshot .The cars there were out of this world...even had my favourite.....GT3RS in red :bowdown1: .
Anyway, as obsessed by Skylines as I am I would still go for the Porker. In my case I would keep my R32GTR as an 'ocassional' vehicle coz its not really costing me anything to keep. Perhaps there are ways e.g tax breaks through your company (if the porker was your company vehicle) etc may give you a way of having both.

Just my 2p worth

TT

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
GTRules said:
go for the porshe try new things

And come back again,as you have seen the porsche is german shit;)

·
Registered
663 Posts
I would go for the porsche!! thats the next car I am planning after the GTR. it will be a 996 C4s for me. cant afford the turbo or the GT2 otherwise it would be that. but the techart one will be mad but a but too extreme for my liking.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Didn't you purchase the Skyline not long ago sky_1t?

I'd keep the Skyline one more year and then change. Skyline R34 GTR is pretty rare in Germany isn it?

Do some more upgrade and have fun with your GTR at least a year more. If I were you I'd change the rim :D

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
^^ No not the TechArt one, probably get a brand new Turbo for the same money, or a used 996 Turbo for much less without the Corsa/Saxo Combat Street fighter side skirts. lol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts