GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as some may know I have never had a Japanese car before, always VW/Audi then BMW. Still got my 1M but really have fallen in love with my R35 since I have had some little custom changes and the full detail which I think makes the car look awesome.

Nick has done an amazing job!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
looks epic mate, are the alloys volks?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, No the Alloys are the standard Rays for the Track Pack edition it came with but they were a sort of dull black finish. Didnt think Blue with black wheels worked so well, so had them sprayed in the silver with a blue pencil outline on the edge of the rim (Best £ 220.00) I have ever spent :)

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
My second favourite colour Blue (after the Spec V Purple of course) and mine in Red !

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
LOL, I wondered how long it would be .........................

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys, I'm just wanting some dry weather now!

Being the track pack it has the Dunlop semi track tyres not great in this weather, my previous cars I've always have Michelin pilot sports what would you reccommend for everyday driving?

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Thanks guys, I'm just wanting some dry weather now!

Being the track pack it has the Dunlop semi track tyres not great in this weather, my previous cars I've always have Michelin pilot sports what would you reccommend for everyday driving?
That you read the wheels and tyres section this comes up endlessly,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts