GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys at last got my new neon dial kit and boost gauge , all fitted and looks like this at night

and just white in the day.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MY r33 gts which is getting a complete rebuild inside and out , split up with my girlfriend :bawling: and now spending all my money on it instead of her :clap: .

·
6,821 Posts
Looks cool , do you have a web site to order theses?
Could you also try to post some bigger pictures please . . as I am interested to know more about:)

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here you go dude might be abit to big . Also is ok to put the email adress on as i have never done it and dont want to get bollocking off anyone .

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NO dude these are gen ones dont buy fake stuff and they dont distract you when your driving at night . Got them from a specailist he custom builds them for all diffrent cars ie aston martins/ferraris ect with warranty :smokin:

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
BNR32
6,658 Posts
..........he custom builds them for all diffrent cars ie aston martins/ferraris........
A must on any £150k Aston Martin or Enzo I'd say. :chuckle:

Sorry. :nervous::nervous:

I'll get me coat. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah dude for gen ones only 2 places you can buy them from in the uk infanity performance and miami gt or if you want a crap set on ebay that dont work then go for it but like i say only buy the best not cheap stuff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts