GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Well I ordered my car September 2008 and it MAY be here in here in December....

I originally ordered titanium but have just had a call and they've got a car for me to pick up up next week if I want:

White
Silver
Black
Maybe: Red

To be honest I originally chose the titanium in a bit off a rush without too much consideration so am now thinking off swapping it for one off the above and getting it early!

Have any off you guys got one in the above colours and what do you reckon?

Thanks all!

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
black or white if you will keep it clean
silver looks great and easy to live
red more unusual but looks great

·
Registered
396 Posts
I got a black , killer to keep clean but awesome if you do :thumbsup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers lads!

I live near Blackpool and so not far from the sea - In the crappy weather the sand blows up grrrr... can make the car look pretty sh*ty but then again it washes off easy

Anybody seen a titanium on the road?

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
AdamL, i've got RED and i love it tbh, stands out from the crowd. I was torn like you when i placed my order. I think no matter what colour you get you will adore it.

Your only an hour away from Middlehursts, they usually got a carpark full of various colours (cars for delivery / service) on any given day. I would suggest giving them a ring and having a drive down. And if they've not got a red one there, i'm always happy to show mine off, as i'm only around the corner from them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow Sin thanks very much mate...

I actually ordered it from Middlehurst and am popping down there Saturday for a nosey.

I'm tempted with Red as well - It looks like it'll stand out even more he he

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
The only problem i can forsee with that is that i'm not sure how many cars will be in the service centre on a Saturday. I would phone to check and just explain your reasons. If you are nipping down and if its in the morning and they not got a RED one there, i would gladly nip down, i need to see Chris for something anyway, so i could kill 2 birds with one stone.

PM me if needed.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers Sin buddy!

Im ringing them back in a bit, if there isnt one about I might well take you up on you kind offer!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts