Votes: 25 89.3%
  • 2)

Votes: 3 10.7%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was thinking about selling my front bumper and the sideskirts and get the stock bumper with carbon fiber front lip...and some good lookin sideskirts.
I´ve bought Volk wheels for my GTR and I need help to deside what to do because I think both look great but the stock look with carbon front lip is what I want to do more.

Number 1 is what I want to do...stock exterior with my Volk wheels and carbon front lip.
Number 2 is how it looks today.

1)

2)

and here are the wheels that I bought for my GTR.
They are 17x9 offset +22
with yokohama tyres:)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Personally i would get the nismo sides and rears, sell the volks and buy some Rota GTR's. The first pic of the grey 32 looks stunning IMO.
Its all down to personal taste at the end of the day and only you can really choose.:smokin:

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeh..thats a good idea.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any idea is welcome...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Top picture in Gunmetal Grey is by far the best looking IMO.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
well, that settles it for me - that white pic with the Veilside side skirts, with look killer on gunmetal. No need to go with the full Veilside rear - Trust rear spats ought to be enough. Trust side skirts - too plain, too fat and too clumsily aftermarket.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this is so cool!!

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
First pic with the grey body/gold TE37's (or Bee-R's) looks the business IMHO.
Cant beat that look for a 32GTR

TT

·
Banned
146 Posts
get rid of the fiberglass kit and go std like the first pic of the gun metal skyline. the kit on the white and grey one looks too messy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts