GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per title, looking for real life examples and any info including bore size and if possible static db levels is also appreciated. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
I'm using the Ganador Titanium from the cat-back, bore size is 3 3/4 inches, wicked exhaust and sound but too loud for me and especially the neighbors as I've already had a letter from the noise and pollution office. If this is the sort of thing your looking for, I'll swop you for what you've got......

·
Registered
485 Posts
I run an HKS T04Z Turbo Kit, so 3" down pipe

Into an HKS Drag Muffler Ti system, its 102mm so 4" though out & megga loud for the road, but sounds trully awsome...

and

Ive have just bought a Super Rare HKS EV-R exhaust system with the electronic (camera shutter type jobbie) in the back box...

YouTube - NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R JDM 6/10 (Shown here around 2:40sec's)

Its 3" through out so i will have to run an open wastegate/Screamer pipe to realise the excess preasure due to it being a smaller diameter pipe....

Si...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Pupsi, i'm running a Veilside exhaust, but it's on an R32 so probably no use to you i'm afraid :-( T04z - any idea if anyone has any left over stock of the HKS drag ti as i believe they stopped making them a while ago....

I also have a pending enquiry for a 100mm custom titanium hand welded number :smokin: Just need to let this engine breathe a little bit :chuckle:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Hi Pupsi, i'm running a Veilside exhaust, but it's on an R32 so probably no use to you i'm afraid :-( T04z - any idea if anyone has any left over stock of the HKS drag ti as i believe they stopped making them a while ago....

I also have a pending enquiry for a 100mm custom titanium hand welded number :smokin: Just need to let this engine breathe a little bit :chuckle:

Hi Bazh,

Yes thats true, HKS discontinued the Drag Ti some time ago, but You could try Sumo Power, some times Andy/Mark has some interesting stuff kicking around behind the scenes or mybe know someone who has...

Hand welded custom Ti system, Sounds interesting...Keep me posted on that man...:smokin:

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Tomei elbows, Mines 4" downpipe, straight 4" with Apexi N1 resonator on the tip. No muffling, no restriction. 100mm all the way through.

·
Registered
287 Posts
exhaust

im only running 550 on my gts-t engine but will have an RB30 later this year (hopefully) and have over 700. I've got an HKS 4" from the turbo to the back box which is 5". Its really good for getting the gases out quickly but BOY ITS LOUD!!!! lol its basically designed to take hoooge amounts of hot gases and to get them out fast. It does produce a lot of heat too which transfers into the car which ain't fun on hot days and attracts too much attention from the wrong people lol.
Regards, The Freak

1 - 7 of 7 Posts