GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did someone from UK bought it or it went back to Japan?

It is such a lovely car, I would never get over it :p

Jeff

·
Registered
425 Posts
I did ask the missus if we could sell the house and live in the 400r but she declined:( . Just think how low the insurance would be if I said I never left the car:p

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Hi,

Yeah, too bad if it's true :( I would have liked to have seen it in the future.

Shin, Was this 400R in Deep Marine Blue, part of the 44 official 400R's? I'm kind of unsure, what colours of 400R there was. I know there was Red, and I'm unsure if there was silver, and the 1 blue 400R which this topic is about.

Regards,
-Elliot

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Nice splitter, anyone know where you can buy them and how much they cost? Mine had an altercation with an AA truck.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Elliot,

Different color of 400R I have seen in magazine and website are:

yellow, white, blue, red, silver.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Mmm interesting :) Presumably with import duty, etc it would be a lot more expensive? Do you know anyone who can source it?

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Good idea polarbearit :)

The Series 3 Nissan replacement splitter is £375+VAT, so Im in the same ball park. Just got to get the AA to pull its finger out of its proverbial behind and pay out for the damage...

I still haven't been able to find a source for the 400R splitter - new or used (it would be painted anyway). :(

PS. When are we gonna meet up for a drink + chat about Skylines somewhere in the South West? :) Perhaps a mini GTR board meet should be arranged?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts