GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
As far as I know, it had a rebuild by sky-engineering in NL and is driving in NL now.
There was a for-sale-thread about it in the german skyline-forum a while ago, but I can't found it anymore.

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
I remember seeing that photo in a magazine article years ago when it was in the UK. From memory, it looked great on the outside but the interior was a bit of a mess. Didn't the UK owner list it on ebay for some ridiculous amount?

·
Registered
26,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
was owned by someone on here, (from memory) who then wrecked it, then it got shipped to NL

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
Very funny, type his username into the member list and it gets a big fat zero.

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
I see he got the usual forum warm welcome:chuckle:

It makes all the goings on we have now seem very civilised but you could tell it was only going one way when he said his car weighed in at 1050kg.

·
Super Moderator
16,094 Posts
Moleman speaks the truth.:runaway:

I saw the car at a couple of events, I thought it looked quite tired at the time, may well have been spruced up since then.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
It's nice looking but tabz and gohots is nicer imo. The front of that BeeR looks a bit silly.
Wouldnt say no though

·
Registered
678 Posts
yep was in NL but was sold to germany as far as i know maybe 2 years ago, i heard that it looks almost as a standard r33 gtr now. such a schame

1 - 20 of 23 Posts