GTR Forum banner

How old are you?

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Bought mine at 34....was a good birthday present to myself:)

·
Premium Member
3,265 Posts
I'm 55 but what is more slightly unusual is my wife owned a modded Evo VII which we sold to buy the GTR and she now has my Evo IX GT which runs 530bhp, her age is 56!

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
No, we have a 19 year old one as well. some dude called SW20 or something.

he's the youngest I believe.
:D

I'm 30 but turning 31 in 2 months. Really chuffed I can finally own (what I consider to be) an iconic car at such tender age! Insurance is still a killer for me though...

There's IS a 19 year old driving R35 (on PH) but I think his dad bought him the car and insured it under his dad's name.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
:D

I'm 30 but turning 31 in 2 months. Really chuffed I can finally own (what I consider to be) an iconic car at such tender age! Insurance is still a killer for me though...

There's IS a 19 year old driving R35 (on PH) but I think his dad bought him the car and insured it under his dad's name.
I feel sorry for him. He will never get the feeling from going from a shit box to something nice. Everyone should spent some time in a piece of crap.

Mine was a Renault 9 GTL, in red/brown. Even the registraion said CAK. The seats didnt slide back and forth, and the back didnt adjust. It just swung on a pivot, so It was look at the roof , or look at the floor.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I feel sorry for him. He will never get the feeling from going from a shit box to something nice. Everyone should spent some time in a piece of crap.

Mine was a Renault 9 GTL, in red/brown. Even the registraion said CAK. The seats didnt slide back and forth, and the back didnt adjust. It just swung on a pivot, so It was look at the roof , or look at the floor.
I quite like my first car really... 1985 Daihatsu Charade in Maroon Red :)

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
lol he might be driving something nicer next time?

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
lol he might be driving something nicer next time?
True, but he wont have the massive gap to bridge.

This was my first car.(library pic) Please bare in mind that im 35 so only 18 years ok. If I blacked up, Id look like Borat driving round in that now.

·
Registered
109 Posts
True, but he wont have the massive gap to bridge.

This was my first car.(library pic) Please bare in mind that im 35 so only 18 years ok. If I blacked up, Id look like Borat driving round in that now.
LOL

I'm 31, started with a crappy 1 litre ford fiesta - that was red at one point but orange when I brought it.

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
Didn't realise this was turning into a "my first car" thread :D

Morris Marina 1.3 - definitely a crock, but rwd and pram wheels made it fun in it's own way! I "upgraded" to a 1.8 twin carb shortly after :)

21 - 40 of 116 Posts