GTR Forum banner

How old are you?

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just turned 27 and fortunate enough to be in a position to own a gtr, but I still drive my micra around! My first love for the past 9 years!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm 30 We're also a two Nissan family. 1998 Nissan Micra Equation and r35 Only ever owned nissans. Had a Micra when I was 18, 370z before the gtr.

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
Pardon, what was the question again?
I was wondering how long that would take someone!

There is some real sense in running the gtr as a second car. It reminds you how fast it is when you get used to the other car.

The second car also gives me another modding outlet although I've almost finished it now, there's not a lot further to go. Might have to sell it for a huge loss and start again.

Anyone want an A3 TDI quattro, that has every toy looks amazing and is vrey fast and economical?

First car: maroon mk2 golf 1.3CL, I've always been loyal to the vw group, (had about 15 VAG cars) yet somehow managed to avoid porsches all my life. it would have to be a 911, but for some reason, the stupid designers can't seem to put the engine in the right place!

·
Registered
11 Posts
A GT-R before the age of 30 would have been meant injury or death for me, and not for lack or skill, but simply because when the testosterone gets going things happen too quickly on the roads!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I'm 28 and generally jump between a Toyota Aygo and my GT-R always amazes me how quick and how well the Aygo handles after driving the GT-R all week :D

My office is only 3 miles from home so bit criminal to take the GT-R on the poxy 30mph roads to work covered in mud by tractors when it doesn't have a chance to even half warm up, the Aygo does 400 miles to a tank around 72mpg so generally a tank of fuel lasts me 2 months that costs around £40.

Funny thing is the GT-R is my fun / weekend car and yesterday ate £160 of fuel.

After lots of complex calculations and formulas I have come to the conclusion that the Aygo is cheaper to run than a GT-R on fuel

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
the Aygo does 400 miles to a tank around 72mpg so generally a tank of fuel lasts me 2 months that costs around £40. Funny thing is the GT-R is my fun / weekend car and yesterday ate £160 of fuel. After lots of complex calculations and formulas I have come to the conclusion that the Aygo is cheaper to run than a GT-R on fuel
If the missus asks, the cost difference is due to the varience in the price of Super and 95 unleaded :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
I don't own one just yet and am 29 but I will hopefully have my hands on one for my 30th? Will be a nice little birthday present for myself lol

·
R35 Section manager
10,918 Posts
I'm guessing a lot of you 25 year olds and younger dont have a mortgage yet!!?

41 - 60 of 116 Posts