GTR Forum banner

What looks UGLY on a Skyline

• Total voters
161 - 180 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
see it looks good but this just looks lame without out the spoiler. it looks like its missing something. kinda like when ppl take of the spark plug covers on the RB26

·
Registered
330 Posts
Gotta go with wrong ride height, can completly ruin a car in my opinion and any halfords spec wheels, spoilers etc

(I think R32's ROCK without spoilers lol )

·
Registered
851 Posts
1) Stupid big ass rear wings
2) Blacked out windows (on 90% of Gtr's)

IMHO I think the more delicate the touches are that you make to a GTR, the more classy and proper the car remains.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Why???? Even the kid in the background is like WTF?

For me, Chrome Rims, stupid wings, huge tasteless graphics and nasty body kits like the one provided on that green 32... all bad. Bright coloured paint can throw negative points toward a car.. even if its a quality job

·
Registered
8 Posts
never saw and ugly skyline before...
even with one headlight it really look fierce to me...
sorry I cant post image if I can I will show you haha

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have to agree with matt j on this one, the M's Factory bodykit is actually quite nice but IMO its the horrible hulk green paint and the chavvy writing on the front that ruins it on this particular R32. Anyways I have seen a lot of light silver skylines (R33's in particular) with some huge cheap rims and foggy headlights lately and that ladies and getlemen is a combination I can't stand... Other than that I pretty much hate cars with some wild neony color and cheap bodykits :D

161 - 180 of 207 Posts