GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to order some new wheels next week and im undisided what to get.
They are to go on my mindnight purple 33 GTR.
They have to be 19" with a nice dish on them, my shortlist so far are:

Volks CE28N Bronze or Silver 19 x 9.5 with a +12 offset
Volks TE37 Bronze or Silver 19 x 9.5 with a +12 offset
Blitz Techno Speed Gold centered 19 x 9.5 with a +12 offset
Racing heart CXR Black center 19 x 9.5 with a +12 offset

Does anybody have any of the above wheels fitted to their car and any pics??? Seen a few on the thread in the wheels section but more pics would be welcome.:bowdown1:

What would you choose??

Cheers

Steve

·
Registered
552 Posts
Silver CE28's or bring them in and have them Black Chromed befor fitting them.:thumbsup:

·
Following EJH#25
6,842 Posts
I might be a tad biased! lol

19" CE28N's in Silver, although I think Bronze would look good against Purple.

:bowdown1:

·
Registered
587 Posts
19'' Bronze CE28 's all the way, they look soo kewl on MP R33 :smokin: :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replys guys. The CE28N's are in my top 2, really like the Blitz Technospeeds aswell though. :rolleyes:

Think these would really suit the midnight purple.

·
Registered
855 Posts
The technospeeds look good if your after the "show-car" look. Very nice wheels but a bit too Subaru "tacky gold" for my liking.
I go for the CE28's in matt bronze ....... No Contest ....

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
19" CE28N's without a shadow of a doubt. They are just the best wheel ever, IMO.:bowdown1:

And, yes, I am biased.

:chuckle: Was waiting for you to jump in...

Its looking like CE28's are what in going to order. Now the question Bronze or Silver?

Steve, i like the silver ones you've photoshopped on your car in your profile.:bowdown1:

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Yep, silver would be the order of the day for me now, if I was buying them again. When I was ordering mine, I was told that silver was special order only and would cost more, and warrant an extra wait for them too.

That could've just been a load of cr4p, but just warning you really.:)

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
If its a deep dish you want, then you really need to look at the volks GT Cs, GT Ns are better, but alas , the biggest they come in is 18s, you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If its a deep dish you want, then you really need to look at the volks GT Cs, GT Ns are better, but alas , the biggest they come in is 18s, you won't be disappointed.
Enquired about the GTN's but was told the same thing, don't really want to go for the GTC's as my car would look nigh on the same as a certain Mr. DaveW's car.:flame:

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I guess I'm boring, but I'd just slap on a set of LM-GT4s...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts