GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at 19x10 inch wheels for my R34 GTR. What offset sits nicely? I dont want the wheels to sit too far in from the guards.
Would +18 on a 10 inch wheel sit too far in?

·
Registered
455 Posts
In my opinion, yes. I have 18x10J ET20 on my car and it's not really flush with the fenders. According to my calculations ET8-ET12 would finish it off nicely, the lower the better.

I tried putting on some 5mm spacers at the rear for temporary use, and I'm still missing some millimeters to get it perfect. I guess it's not clearly visible, but here's a picture to show what it looked like with 5mm spacers at the rear...

Judging from the picture and the car IRL, I think 5mm at the front and another 5mm at the rear could possibly do the trick.

By the way, I have full adjustable suspension arms in order to adjust the angles when lowering the car. With such an amount of negative camber that you get when lowering the car substantially with standard suspension arms you would probably be lacking some 30-35 mms.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone know if the Meisters are different in terms of offset?? They have different disk options. Or is a +18 offset on a Meister 10 inch wheels going to sit exactly the same as a Volk or other +18 10 inch wheel??

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
just remeber to have a play with the tyre width size, so you dont have any probs with rubbing.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Does anyone know if the Meisters are different in terms of offset?? They have different disk options. Or is a +18 offset on a Meister 10 inch wheels going to sit exactly the same as a Volk or other +18 10 inch wheel??
The disk option relates to brake clearance I think. I needed a spacer on my meisters to clear my Brembos.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill be using 275/30/19 tyres so hopefully no rubbing.
Currently using a 19x9.5 +12 with a 5mm spacer with these tyres without scrubbing so Im thinking Ill be sweet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts