Votes: 91 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of an odd thread...

I've been having a sort of argument with someone about what gender the skyline is. She thinks all cars are female, even powerful ones (quoting the cobra in gone in 60 seconds). I reckon that yeah, your fiesta is a girl, but the GTR has to be male.

What do you think?

·
Registered
581 Posts
FEMALE!!!!!:smokin:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Godzilla had a son right? so has to be a female :rolleyes: :p :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Here comes trouble!!

I'm sorry to upset but...

U know what, I spent 10 minutes writing my idea of girls and boys cars got scared deleted it and ...

Cant be bothered now.

Its 2pm and i'm ready to party!!

d

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Definately a laydee,

treat her wrong and you are dead, sounds like a bird to me hahaha

flak jacket on

/Steve

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts
I was on Top Gear, can't remember which female presenter, Viki or the other sexy blonde one, but they even said it is defernatly MALE.

It hasn't got the curves of a woman, just purly functional, like a bloke.
Gets the job done NO fuss, NN broken nails.:D

Is rules the road!!!!

Would you want to be rules by a women. (Even thought we ALL are!).;)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Which blasphemers have voted that they're female ???..............................Shame on you !! :p

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Its gotta be a.....

WOMAN!!!

Reason:
1/ Cos it provides you with the ultimate thrill
2/ Like a good lookin' woman it gets you noticed
3/ Twin turbos..the bigger the better
4/ Fast n hard
5/ It never answers back
6/ Cos its built with performance in mind
7/ its fun to be with
8/ and all your friends want to play with it....but you wont let them!

;)

Claire

·
Registered
961 Posts
lol at 666
i wright posts all the time get scared a delet em as well

allmost deleted this!:D

MALE
;it drives well

;there is a point to its exsistence

;and is the best!

:D :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
MALE

the reason why is simple......

Its forever pushing from behind ! and once youve submit to it its gone with out a trace !!!!

My Micra on the other hand, is also a bloke cause im forever chasing people !!!!:p

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Skyline GTR is Superman...........the strongest in the car community..............have hugh power and can use it effectively.....not to mention the most handsome.

Supra is batman..................also have hugh power, but can't put it to use all the time.

NSX is a beautiful woman............it is extremely pretty, got the best curve and can handle things very well. But are not strong at all.

RX7 is a muscle woman.............has the 2nd best curve, also very beautiful, have the power to keep up with with most man.

300ZX TT is Robin..............have decent power, not as much as batman and superman, just like batman, it also can't put its power to use all the time.

GTO VR4 is superman at old age.............due to the old age, it got fat and heavy, it doesn't have as much power compare to young superman, but can still use it effectively.

EVO is a cute petite hyperactive girl that works out too much at the gym...........have great explosive power and amazing maneuverability. But run out of breath early.

WRX is a sick hyperactive kid, have decent power, great maneuverability but are very fragile. Needs help on the looks.

This is just for fun, I hope noone get offended. No hard feeling if you have above mention cars. Afterall, this is a Skyline forum.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts