GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 1992 nissan skyline gtst r32 and need some suggestions on what to do first in performance wise

·
Registered
126 Posts
Nice car, it was my first Skyline and I look back with fondness.

The first mod should be turbo back exhaust, about £500 ish. Then induction, most recommend replacment filter in standard air box but Apexi/HKS look so much better (I'm so shallow). Then think about boost controller for the full stage one although keep boost to a minimum if you still have standard turbo as ceramic fins are brittle.

My first 'mod' is FULL service to make sure the engine etc is sound, this should be a priority IMHO above anything else.

Have fun and watch for the blue lights.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
I just bought a 1992 nissan skyline gtst r32 and need some suggestions on what to do first in performance wise
Assuming it's starting from standard, firstly get it mapped to UK fuel. Then downpipe & de-cat, induction kit, then exhaust and euc.

By the way.......welcome to the site.

Andy.

·
Registered
453 Posts
im in a similar posistion jus broke the skyline V plates with an R32 GTS T, its been mapped for uk petrol, and had abit of work done to it but not too much. First thing im goin for is the t'old major service and an oil / wax undersreal for the old girl! keep her healthy!
unsure what to do after that to spice her up, ill think of something!
you should keep us upto date with what you do though cos i think alot start into skylines with R32s and i can compare!
Cheers Blue32

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts