GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Not posted for yonks. Looks I ll be back in the fold before too long, looking at a 2019 car currently , coming from an Range Rover svr,

Given that my last gtr was a 2012 car , what can I expect from the newer model.........?!

·
Premium Member
5,844 Posts
More refinement

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Front rivers has 4.8-4.6-4.5
Front passenger 4.8-4.6-4.5
Back passenger 3.7-3.9-3.6
Back driver 4.0-3.9-3.8

The car I am looking at has covered 5k on OEM tyres and I asked for the tyre depths to be measured this is what they came back with ......

Should I be asking for the rears to be changed?!

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
55 Posts
With the money your going to be spending I’d definitely ask them to throw a pair in, pretty sure they wouldn’t want to lose the deal for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Front rivers has 4.8-4.6-4.5
Front passenger 4.8-4.6-4.5
Back passenger 3.7-3.9-3.6
Back driver 4.0-3.9-3.8

The car I am looking at has covered 5k on OEM tyres and I asked for the tyre depths to be measured this is what they came back with ......

Should I be asking for the rears to be changed?!

Thanks in advance
If you’re buying from a Nissan dealer then I would have thought they would have put new tyres on for you.
You will enjoy the newer model that’s for sure.

·
Vendor
1,838 Posts
There not going to change the tyres when there perfectly legal and have a good bit of meat left on them

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well chuffed so far, as others have said much more refinement and higher quality interior .....still plenty of clinks and clunks .....the ridiculous heat soak of my previous cars seems to be improved.
Haven***8217;t really had a chance to drive it in anger yet , but early signs are promising .....I ve pampered it today with a good clean inside and out ! It***8217;s been 7 years since I was last in one.....the times flown.

Will have to change my avatar.....

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
You will love it. Don***8217;t get lazy and drive around in auto, I started doing that but now in past couple weeks only drive in manual and love it so much more fun. I have settings in R - C - R . Have you got a Y pipe fitted yet or totally standard??
Looks lovely, nearly went with white as much better in the flesh than in pics.

Enjoy it it***x1f44d;***x1f44d;

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You will love it. Don't get lazy and drive around in auto, I started doing that but now in past couple weeks only drive in manual and love it so much more fun. I have settings in R - C - R . Have you got a Y pipe fitted yet or totally standard??
Looks lovely, nearly went with white as much better in the flesh than in pics.

Enjoy it it***x1f44d;***x1f44d;

Totally standard , for the next couple of months it will be my daily , so I don***8217;t really want it too noisy, once my new DD turns up I ll probably make the gtr abit noisier and ***8216;occasional***8217;

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Totally standard , for the next couple of months it will be my daily , so I don’t really want it too noisy, once my new DD turns up I ll probably make the gtr abit noisier and ‘occasional’
Let me know if you do as I have a full Litchfield 102mm Exhaust sat around that's off my car...
Comes with 2 y pipes so you can change how loud you want it to be

1 - 20 of 21 Posts