GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what should i prepare for the stage 1 modified of the r34 gtr nur spec?
should i need to change front pipe?

Now my car is just all stock condition, just already change exhaust and de-cat, but i had found my car responde are so bad, is it because i not yet tune with new ecu?

The parts i have get ready is HKS Suction kits , HKS chamber kits, Nismo twin plate and HKS boost controller EVC V.

Anythings else i need to buy? mind to teach me please?i have no idea with this. hope all brother here can teach me what i gonna do, please don laughing at me. i m seriously want to learn more.

I m sorry for my english, my english not good, i m from malaysia, i m just a new at mod car, hope can learn more from you guys.

Thank you so much.:)

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
There's a detailed FAQ here:

Skyline Owners Forum

Hope it's okay posting to another forum, but I couldn't find something similar here!

I don't necessarily agree with all the items, but it's a good start (ask 100 people, and you'll get 100 different answers) :D

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
I'd say fuel pressure reg is not needed imho (assuming the oe one is working correctly).

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
I'd say it is important to get a remap for almost any modifications to the engine (including induction and exhaust etc). This may mean a new ECU, and also finding a good tuner. They will also be able to advise which mods are suitable etc.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oic, Thank you so much, i m still finding a good tuner. normally stage 1 can up to how many whp for the nur spec?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi,

I'm from Malaysia too, which part are you from?
Did you just buy the car?

Which tuner are you sending it too?
If this is your first jap sports car then be careful selecting your tuner.

About your question, stage 1 is simple enough.
You might want to look into fuel related parts to support your current setup, such as fuel pump, fuel regulator and a standalone ECU such as APexi Power FC or others would help greatly.

I would guess a properly tuned stage 1 car can reach circa 380-400bhp around there.

PM me if you need any specific help.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi, jebu, ncie to meet you, yes, i m just bought the car few months ago, which state are you from? i m from sabah kota kinabalu, about tuner, i m still looking around, spend too much on the aftermarket parts, need to save money for the tuning first. lol ! stage 1 no nid change those fuel related parts, right? mind to know what is your ride? is it R32 GTR? mind to ask what did you mod already?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ah, I guessed that you are from East Malaysia.

If you are new to the RB26, go and read the website link below, got lots of info on step by step upgrade to your car.

gt-rmildupgrades (tyndago)

Stage 1 is not clearly defined, let us know how much horsepower you want then people can tell you exactly what to do.

I'm in KL. My car is an R32 GTR, running about 580bhp following almost exactly the formula on the above website. It's tuned by Mr. Furukawa from ST Powered in Singapore.

Lots of info on this forum. Do a search on a topic that you are interested in and research people's answers. That would help you a lot. I've been on this website for 8 years now and it has helped me quite a lot on my skyline journey :)

Good luck.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
icic, thank you so much,
wow, 580 bhp...so high...my car still totally stock..zzzz....
ok, i will do more research, thank you so much..=)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts