GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have just finished fitting two Tial 38mm wastegates on my car with a Precision Turbo 6266 CEA and getting ready for it to be mapped in the next couple of months.

I currently have the 1 bar springs that come with them inside the wastegates, as for some reason all the other springs were missing in the boxes when i received my wastegates.

I will be running 1bar on the turbo, so what size spring would be best to use? I have managed to get hold of a 0.6bar set but not sure on what the best way to do it is?

What is the best size spring for using 1bar boost?

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
You should have got the other wastegate springs, tial sends them in the box unless you bought it second hand? I bought a tial 44mm and got a set of full springs too

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should have got the other wastegate springs, tial sends them in the box unless you bought it second hand? I bought a tial 44mm and got a set of full springs too
Yeah i know, i bought them brand new from auto extreme and they didnt come with them after waiting ages for them. I have complained about it and after being told they are dealing with it, got a phone call saying i need the serial numbers off the top of the wastegates which i cant get to as their on the car at the moment and they wont be sending me anything until i do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts