GTR Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Bean said:
Hi Cam,
That's a bit worrying as I was looking for 18s to go over my 380mm Brembos and was about to order some TE37s .....
What brakes are you running now ?
380mm floating Brembo rotors / 8 pot Brembo monoblock calipers.
It was suggested to me that the calipers could have some meat milled off to gain clearence but tbh I wasn't overly keen on butchering the calipers.
Is it the Biot supplied kit or the TS one you have?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Not sure but I can tell you that my R33 GTS25T speedo is spot in accurate at high speed I have tested it with a GPS.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
COSSYCam said:
380mm floating Brembo rotors / 8 pot Brembo monoblock calipers.
It was suggested to me that the calipers could have some meat milled off to gain clearence but tbh I wasn't overly keen on butchering the calipers.
Is it the Biot supplied kit or the TS one you have?
Thanks Cam,
It's the TS kit on mine. I wasn't happy with the rotors on the Biot kit.
Certainly don't fancy milling the calipers :eek:
Hmmm - I think I'll try to borrow a set of wheels before actually ordering any :(

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Bean said:
Thanks Cam,
It's the TS kit on mine. I wasn't happy with the rotors on the Biot kit.
Certainly don't fancy milling the calipers :eek:
Hmmm - I think I'll try to borrow a set of wheels before actually ordering any :(
Its the rotors that put me off the Biot kit. Is the TS kit 32mm or 34mm rotors?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
i have 550bhp on my r33 gtr and i had an indicated 300kph on the nismo speedo and 288kph on the Ultra meter thingy, i presume the ultra meter is moreaccurate!

that was only at about 7500rpm aswell just to give you an idea

·
Registered
773 Posts
marcyt21 said:
one for sale near to me with 500bhp, wandering ROUGHLY what sort of figures i would be looking at top end and acceleration. cheers
0-60 in mid 3s, 0-100 in around 8 and 30-70 in about 3 secs. No idea on top speed.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts