GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Tein type ha, would be ideal for track use. Will be removing a set from my car this weekend to be replaced with super streets.

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Do Moton do stuff for Skylines? If so they're the absoloute nuts but you'll pay top dollar for them.

3,666 Posts
We found AST triples work real well , but we didnt use anywhere near to the spring rate lightspeed quoted , think we ended up with 9kg front and 7kg rears. Run with stock front bar and big rear bar set pretty stiff.

If you can afford the stuff front and rear ikeya links and stretch the track at the front by at least 35mm if possible.You dont need to stretch the rear thou.

Front LSD diff will work well , but run without a front bar connected.

dont run the car to low as it will cause excessive wear on the front top links.

·
Registered
179 Posts
We found AST triples work real well , but we didnt use anywhere near to the spring rate lightspeed quoted , think we ended up with 9kg front and 7kg rears. Run with stock front bar and big rear bar set pretty stiff.

If you can afford the stuff front and rear ikeya links and stretch the track at the front by at least 35mm if possible.You dont need to stretch the rear thou.

Is that reel slicks recommendation or for use with semislicks?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Do you have a slicks recommendation? I´m going for Dunlop slicks (245/40-17 from STCC series) this summer, not racing but just for fun.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I have a pair of quantums fronts only, back ones need to be fixed. im selling if interested.

Graham

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Thanks, I will be running Michelin Slics, Whiteline svaybars, hopefully full Ikeya front setup (Maybe only shortened upper arms..) and stiffer shocks/springs. Superstreet now on max...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts