GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey just got my r33 gtr and want to change the suspension was woundering what you guys use i was looking at the bc racing coilover
thanks

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I've got BC RM inverted coilovers on my Evo 6 and am very impressed, but Meister R also look good for similar money.

Can Meister R provide spares like BC racing should something wear rather than replacing a whole corner?

Cheers,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks cris will have a look 2nite on the site nice pic of your car have you done any other things to it yet

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
I'm halfway through about three jobs but being a bit crap in actually finishing any of them!

I'm some wiring and mounting brackets away from bi-xenons. I need a thermostatic take off plate and some longer hoses for my remote filter/oil cooler. The clocks are on the back burner until the oil stuff's done and my order for adjustable rods/arms for the suspension has been cancelled after I got bored waiting. Might save that for next year! Must whip the interior out and get it flocked too.

On the springs/shocks front they are pretty stiff but not unpleasant. Build quality is better than much of the (cheap) Jap stuff I've seen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts