GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Offical sources have just released news to a panic'd public that anyone who pre-ordered the 'farce' of a new single called CHICO TIME (released on the 27th of February) have had their details passed onto a Goverment 'Black' Agency who according to reports have been visiting each & every one of them ...

Already reports have come flooding in that males involved in this 'farce' have had to endure proceedures similar to vasectomies with a large rusty spoon smeared in excrement whilst having been rushed by 'people in black' and pinned down over dinner, coffee, office and restaurant tables all over the UK.
The reports about whats happened to women cannot be mentioned due to sensorship reasons ...

A spokesman for this dark agency was quoted saying :

"Those who have purchased since the day of release will also be able to look forward to a 'new type of pain' whether they used card, cash or internet downloads. All offenders will be caught and delt with swiftly as there are thousands of innocent men, women & children out there to protect not only in this country, but the world as well".

- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED -​

He should have stuck to bloody goats or serving kebabs ...

·
Hawaii-5-0
1,817 Posts
Chico used to work at a really shady club on Streatham High Road at their "male lapdancing" night.

Retrospectively I am gutted that I never had cause to deprive him of his liberty, as I believe it would have been justified on the basis of his actions since, in a Minority Report future-crime sort of way.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Look on the bright side:
he can't sing, he can't act, he aint that good looking, he's short, (he probably smells).

There's hope for us all!!!!! :D :D

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
I feel for him (Chico) I mean Sharon Osbourne seemed to fancy him, says it all really....................

·
Registered
930 Posts
Fuggles said:
Look on the bright side:
he can't sing, he can't act, he aint that good looking, he's short, (he probably smells).

There's hope for us all!!!!! :D :D

Saying that, i was reading the good ol Sun on the throne and there was a pic of chico giving it welly with some lass! the man has a knob like a rolling pin!! Bastid!! :eek:

My mate frank the **** works in the Radison hotel in glasgow and said some of the X factor stars including Chico were in recently. He thought it would be funny to go up and ask " Alright mate, do you know what time it is?" (completely straight faced :D)
apparently chico was not in the slightest bit amused :p :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
stu0x said:
Chico used to work at a really shady club on Streatham High Road at their "male lapdancing" night.
I am worried that you know this? .......Actually looking at your avatar I think i see!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
koopa said:
He thought it would be funny to go up and ask " Alright mate, do you know what time it is?" (completely straight faced :D)
apparently Chico was not in the slightest bit amused :p :D
This man not only deserves a medal & a hearty handshake for his actions, but a place amongst the members of the goverment 'black ops' group going round !!!

stuOx said:
It was in the 'Stun' as well so nothing dodgy there JB.

trev said:
I feel for him (Chico)
Don't worry, you'll visit will be soon :D

·
Hawaii-5-0
1,817 Posts
JB. said:
I am worried that you know this? .......Actually looking at your avatar I think i see!
They're actually proud of the fact - they've got posters all over the outside with him on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts