GTR Forum banner

201 - 205 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
I sent them a message regarding deals but not heard anything back, who’s best to speak to.
Jonas but they are really busy try whatsapp him +46 70 431 51 20
Hes selling his V1 for 2500 euros

Attachments

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
If you want a really good once in a lifetime price on a V2 then call AC Speedtech they can sort you out an unbelievable deal!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Parts incoming !!!! Overnight parts from Sweden :sneaky:
V2 12inj Intake
Billet Cam covers
Billet uprated breather system

If anyone has a moment of madness I can get you a once in a lifetime deal on any combination of that lot, you deal direct with MAD,
Fabulous quality John,

Can't wait to see the results.

Got to be top choice for a big build engine

·
Vendor
1,905 Posts
I tried jonas but he referred me back to John, just wanted a price on a v2 as I have the bigger throttle bodies.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #205 (Edited)
I tried jonas but he referred me back to John, just wanted a price on a v2 as I have the bigger throttle bodies.
Like I said above, ACS are ordering these for some customer buiilds, its a one off unbelievably low price that I negotiated with Jonas for the customers. Im hopeless at organizing stuff like this so AC are sorting it. Im tied into MAD with a sponsor deal but im not a trader on here so cant sell any here, there were 5 available as well as the V1 and with the manifolds is a discount on their other products as a package. The V1 with stock bodies will make 1500-1700hp btw.
I think only 2 of V2 are left (yeah the deal is that good)

201 - 205 of 205 Posts