GTR Forum banner
201 - 220 of 238 Posts
Discussion starter · #201 ·
I sent them a message regarding deals but not heard anything back, who’s best to speak to.
Jonas but they are really busy try whatsapp him +46 70 431 51 20
Hes selling his V1 for 2500 euros

Attachments

Discussion starter · #202 ·
If you want a really good once in a lifetime price on a V2 then call AC Speedtech they can sort you out an unbelievable deal!

Parts incoming !!!! Overnight parts from Sweden :sneaky:
V2 12inj Intake
Billet Cam covers
Billet uprated breather system

If anyone has a moment of madness I can get you a once in a lifetime deal on any combination of that lot, you deal direct with MAD,
Fabulous quality John,

Can't wait to see the results.

Got to be top choice for a big build engine

Discussion starter · #205 · (Edited)
I tried jonas but he referred me back to John, just wanted a price on a v2 as I have the bigger throttle bodies.
Like I said above, ACS are ordering these for some customer buiilds, its a one off unbelievably low price that I negotiated with Jonas for the customers. Im hopeless at organizing stuff like this so AC are sorting it. Im tied into MAD with a sponsor deal but im not a trader on here so cant sell any here, there were 5 available as well as the V1 and with the manifolds is a discount on their other products as a package. The V1 with stock bodies will make 1500-1700hp btw.
I think only 2 of V2 are left (yeah the deal is that good)

Discussion starter · #206 ·
Popped over to get some pics of the car at Race by Design who have ppf'd it and liveried it for me.
As soon as its back Ill ceramic coast the new ppf panels

Attachments

Reactions: gtr mart
Discussion starter · #209 ·
She will look wicked with the pro mod wing and parachute hanging out the back, going to make the boot a quick change affair as the pro mod wing may be a little too much for the road but the chute can stay on !!!!:cool:

Discussion starter · #212 ·
Waiting on measurements from machine shop before we proceed so we have data with different fastenings and how mileage effects clearances.

Discussion starter · #214 ·
Your only travelling 1/4 mile😊
Not really, its insured for up to 7000 miles a year, was going to Italy in it but will do eurotour next year for sure as well as some Spa and Ring trips and the charity trackdays I do, its not a drag car LOL;) If it was it would be stripped out and on 15" slicks with the bigger turbos! My Mrs will use it as well, she wants to run it at Pod but turned down a little, road and track midpipe will be catted as well so a true street car will pass emissions testing and be around 94db at 5000rpm static, the cars its going to run against are all street driven properly, Rocky, Buzz, Ian C all true street cars. Mine still has back seats, stereo, all glass windows, ac and tow bar fitted ;):sneaky::whistle:

Attachments

Discussion starter · #215 ·
Were anticipating 20K miles before we need to replace the block.

Discussion starter · #217 ·
Getting there, motor will be built soon, turbo kit is almost finished etc but might hold off installing till ive got the money for DSS shafts and the albins final drives.
Overnight parts from MAD Sweden on the way

Attachments

Discussion starter · #219 ·
Intake, breather system and billet cam covers and third fuel rail setup from MAD Sweden just got to decide what finish to go for on it !!

201 - 220 of 238 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.