GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
ARP 190,000 psi wheel studs , were also probably going to fit a scatter shield and prop hoop to be a bit safer, scatter shield we will have to make with bellhousing on the bench at my mates fab shop, same with prop hoop, no one seems to even think of this stuff but if the prop snaps and digs in the cars going somersaulting and if the flywheel lets go that both feet gone !!! Ill post pics of these when we do them. Going to use ARP flywheel bolts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Power?
Quite a lot, I found it better not to make any predictions just build it and run it, I will prob not reveal and power figures just performance figures, lets just say the turbo kit ihave is for sale because we think 1500whp would be coming the end of its limits.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Define "Emergencies" please? (Me guessing it's when that Turbocharged Hayabusa catches up and starts to edge past :ROFLMAO: :):ROFLMAO:
Pretty much yes or get to the final of a meet and just need an edge, first event will prob be Doorslammers at Santa Pod, I can enter 3 classes.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Would love to come and see the car-Did you tell me you were near Gatwick?
Theres not much to see just yet, shes a rolling shell but the intercooler is being made and by feb it may be worth popping down, it will stay quite stock looking and understated so apart from 2 parachutes now and again if i keep the stock intake i can tell people its a stage 4.5 !!!
There are certain parts ive listed that are wants as opposed to needs, so first priority is a running driving car so parachutes, nitrous, MY17 lights Belaks are all dependent on a sum of money im owed being repaid but that could be very soon, in which case they will be ordered right away.

·
R35 Section manager
10,710 Posts
Theres not much to see just yet, shes a rolling shell but the intercooler is being made and by feb it may be worth popping down, it will stay quite stock looking and understated so apart from 2 parachutes now and again if i keep the stock intake i can tell people its a stage 4.5 !!!
There are certain parts ive listed that are wants as opposed to needs, so first priority is a running driving car so parachutes, nitrous, MY17 lights Belaks are all dependent on a sum of money im owed being repaid but that could be very soon, in which case they will be ordered right away.

Sounds excellent.
I shall pm you in February to see how things are going

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
No problem, she should look more like a car by then, hoping to have fuel system and trans back in then as well, at moment the fuel tank is on the floor and trans is abroad being modified

·
Registered
104 Posts
From the link:

"Conical Valve springs and Titanium retainers keep the valve train happy up to 9800rpm and at 60psi of boost" :eek::geek:

How high / far are you going, exactly?

21 - 40 of 62 Posts