GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the moment im running a stage 1 R33 GTR with the usual--standard turbos, injectors etc. I have a few parts to go on including R34 N1 turbos, HKS 600cc injectors,HKS turbo elbows, Tomei fuel pump, Nismo afm`s , hard pipe kit and oil cooler/relocation kit.Im looking at running about 1.2bar as im on a standard head gasket but might be persuaded to change that if i really need to.I have the usual exhaust, front pipes, decat, Power FC , plugs etc....

So what bhp/torque should i be looking at for 1.2 bar and again at 1.4 bar ( flywheel figure would be ok...

Remember im running standard cams and im not changing these...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Snap!

Your spec is almost identical to what I'm getting fitted at the moment, also sticking with standard cams. I should have dyno graphs to show the outputs at various boost in 2-3 weeks time.

We did a baseline run on the dyno on Saturday for comparison purposes, which you can view here:
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/68713-baseline-dyno-graph-stage-1-r33-gtr.html
As you can see, my stage 1 tune is not a bad starting point ;) I hope this carries through with the new mods :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts