GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what tyre should i choose for my BNR34? for street, and sure sometimes will drive rush and cornering! hehe ! what would be the good choice? other than brigdeston potenza RE01R. any other choice? is it must choose semi slick if wanna good in cornering?
:bowdown1:

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Semi Slick will tram line like a MoFo and wear very quickly, If you want a good road tyre for the GTR the Goodyear Eagle F1's (The german made ones only!) are great on wear and grip.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Thank you, guys. goodyear eagle F1 is good for cornering? it is semi slick?
Did you not read my post?:chairshot

Cornering: Yes
Semi Slick: No

·
Registered
35 Posts
Depending on your budget Falken 452's are good value IMO, more than enough to get around on for street use, and work out more enjoyable/economic to have a seperate set of track wheels with slicks/semi slicks on them. I'd hate to think R888's are being wasted on the street!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Depending on your budget Falken 452's are good value IMO, more than enough to get around on for street use, and work out more enjoyable/economic to have a seperate set of track wheels with slicks/semi slicks on them. I'd hate to think R888's are being wasted on the street!!
oic, so many choice now, more blur already..haha! oh my god...:eek:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Semi Slick will tram line like a MoFo and wear very quickly, If you want a good road tyre for the GTR the Goodyear Eagle F1's (The german made ones only!) are great on wear and grip.
I need rear tyres,- currently Barum Bravuris all round?? I,ve never heard of them and don't know how they stack up against well known brands, they were on the car when I bought it.
I have always liked Goodyear so will probably go for them, but the fronts are only half worn otherwise I would get 4 so that they are all the same.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
No-one use Continentals or Pirelli Rosso? I've always had good experience with Yokohama on my 34.

A lot of good things being said about the latest Michelin Pilot Sport III.

·
Registered
270 Posts
i heard that i need to have four equal tyres, same brand, same size etc..the attesa would not work 100% without the same tyres, is this true?

·
Registered
32 Posts
No, there only good at going in reverse.
:D

No-one use Continentals or Pirelli Rosso? I've always had good experience with Yokohama on my 34.

A lot of good things being said about the latest Michelin Pilot Sport III.
I'll echo that, I've yet to drive on them, but the I loved the original Pilot Sports and the PS2. If the graph Michelin have released holds true (Michelin Launch the Michelin Pilot Sport 3 at tyre reviews - the online tyre guide) I'm pretty sure they'll be one of the best tyres on the market!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I need rear tyres,- currently Barum Bravuris all round?? I,ve never heard of them and don't know how they stack up against well known brands, they were on the car when I bought it.
I have always liked Goodyear so will probably go for them, but the fronts are only half worn otherwise I would get 4 so that they are all the same.
Thought I would get 2 rears when picked up a puncture on one of the fronts, unfortunately it couldn't be repaired so I had to buy 4,- went for the Goodyear F1 which cost £550, then a 4 wheel alignment check as the fronts had worn excessively on the inside edge. Expensive weekend!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thought I would get 2 rears when picked up a puncture on one of the fronts, unfortunately it couldn't be repaired so I had to buy 4,- went for the Goodyear F1 which cost £550, then a 4 wheel alignment check as the fronts had worn excessively on the inside edge. Expensive weekend!!
How do you find them compared to the Barums? They don't seem to get very good reviews

1 - 20 of 24 Posts