GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
it looks ok on paper (so to speak) but would defo wait until its here to view it.

But body work does not so good but then again they are poor quality pictures

·
6,821 Posts
. .for this price, it should not have a scratch on the body . . or is the body kit carbone?:sadwavey:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
skykit said:
it looks ok on paper (so to speak) but would defo wait until its here to view it.

But body work does not so good but then again they are poor quality pictures
whats worng with bodywork ??

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi5 said:
alot of money for a near-standard r32 gtr non-vspec
what is the going rate for 32gtrs then, this has intercooler,clutch suspension filters etc etc and is 9k a lot of money for this ?? i thought it was cheap lol

·
Registered
656 Posts
At the end of the day it's a dealer's price, which we all know are always on the expensive side.

Saying that there are cars advertised here on gtr.co.uk by private sellers who seem to want to ask dealer prices too!

Valuation of R32 GTR's is pretty much down to personal opinion, but it's true that something is only worth what someone is prepared to pay!

I suggest you look carefully at adverts of other R32 GTR's and compare with this one to see what you can get for your money.

Selecting an R32 GTR is also a matter of personal taste, some you'll love and some you'll hate.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
I would agree, by one from a club member it will be better value and in better order than a fresh import. There are some stunning examples for sale at good prices

1 - 11 of 11 Posts