GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
I raced a 3 wheel girl's pushbike when I was nine years old on my BMX. I trounced her! :D She was only 4 years old, mind hehehehehe.....

S

·
0 Posts
I drive like an old granny.
I have only ever raced to the doctors to get some pills for me bladder.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
OH FFS !!! give me strength .....

Is this not the same dude who wants to put skyline lights on his civic ! :)

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,026 Posts
Jim27 said:
I raced a 3 wheel girl's pushbike when I was nine years old on my BMX. I trounced her! :D She was only 4 years old, mind hehehehehe.....

I bought a couple of mountain bikes for me and the doris the other day. I smoked her on our first ride. She hasn't riden a bike since she was a kid and she didn't like the traffic much but I still left her for dead. No Mercy!

·
Super Moderator
31,250 Posts
moleman said:
I bought a couple of mountain bikes for me and the doris the other day. I smoked her on our first ride. She hasn't riden a bike since she was a kid and she didn't like the traffic much but I still left her for dead. No Mercy!

I raced Hilda on our tandem the other day, she was behind me the whole time! Stupid Btich

mook

·
Premium Member
5,656 Posts
I had a race with a "600bhp++ GTR V-specII Nismo " in Manchester once. Cained it right off. I was in the mrs rover 214 at the time.

I think the driver must have been like 10 or something

·
Premium Member
5,656 Posts
skyliner designs said:
Show off your skillz..

Let the people know who you have raced and who won!!!!
mate - if you are genuine - then you really got to read this forum more to get the vibe of the people posting on here.

The reason you have got the answers you have is becuase so many idiots and fakes come on here and ask the stupid questions and its just bollox so now poeople post funny answers as most of the time its a wind up.... :) ;)

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Well here's a genuine reply; I used to race go-karts with about 15-20 other mates, depending how many turned up, and we had proper qualifying sessions and then got our places on the grid for the big race. One of the others was my brother, and it was nearly always me and my brother who won or was 2nd, sibling rivalry.
The people who ran the track decided to invite us to join their league after a while and we did pretty well having started in the 4th div. and working our way up. Then the owners had an endurance race and we were invited to enter with a team so 5 of us got together and we were in against two other teams, one was stock car drivers and the other a team of amatuer track racers, it was over 1000 laps and we had 100 lap stints after my first 100 I had to be lifted out as I had no strength left in my arms to push up with and after about 400 laps we gave up as we were so far behind the others it was pointless.
So, just goes to show, you think you are pretty hot until you get in with the real drivers.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts