GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after two weeks ownership of my totally standard r33 gtr im looking to change the wheels.

I appreciate the originals are forged but imo there just to small and lack the width to support the size and shape of the car.

So im giving myself plenty of time to research which wheels will really compliment the gtr which is silver btw.

The only certenty I have is that Id like 18" and wide, maybe between 8.0 and 10.0.

I love deepdish and believe they look superb on the r33. However im open to suggestion. Silver cars imo are quite hard to match with the right colour wheels. Oh also the car is lowered on nismo suspension so no worries about the car looking like its on stilts.

Anyways suggestions appreciated and maybe some pics.

Many thanks.... Ash

·
Registered
732 Posts
Go for white imo they look stunning got them on my r33 gtr in klo silver just a sugestion.

·
Registered
798 Posts
i love those rota grid drifts and am thinking of buying them for my own 32 gtr..i already have 18x8.5 white volk te37s on the car but i have the same problem..they just dont fill the arches enough..i want to get wider wheels but not sure what size and offset.Its a pity rota dont make those wheels with +12 or even zero offset...the best they do in the 9.5wide is +20 and 10 wide is +15..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts