GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sad to see what a mess it is in - what do you think it would cost to get it back on the road?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I would think maybe not... Although it would be driveable for 10K it looks like it has had such a smash at the front of the car, it would need the chassis to be totally straightened. You have also got to look into that the engine has not been forced back into the bulkhead. Other than that the Spoilers and panels are gonna set you back a few grand thats withought paint and fitting... Would be nice but... I would not like to take that chance... Just my opinion...;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
i would touch it

with the crease marks in the roof on both sides, it would say to me that car is bent like a banana....not easy to fix

·
Registered
15 Posts
The crease marks would be from the Japs picking it up by forklift with a wire sling thru the window openings.
Still wouldn't touch it cos there appears to be rear damage ( bootlid not square to the opening ), LHF pillar is a long way in and there are some VERY expensive pumps ,brackets and coolers where the pole got the front.
Ken

1 - 5 of 5 Posts