GTR Forum banner

What is your MAX BHP on STOCK T25 Turbos ????

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 108 Posts

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Don't know you mean by standard as in the ones that come on the car or produced for a rb26? Anyway I have r34 N1's and running 1.1 bar we had well over 530hp but need to dyno again as it has had work since then. Thats on a built 2.7 though.
I mean the same type/size turbos as the car left the Nissan factory.

Your N1's sound cool though! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
158 Posts
i have [email protected] running 1.35bar. could run 1.4 for a bit more power but i went with dano's recomendation and stayed with the safer 1.35.
Not sure what that would be at flywheel though.. maybe 480-490?

·
Premium Member
2,731 Posts
I have just over 400 with an Impul ECU and decat. The power and torque curves are very good and it feels that way when driving. Not much below 4000 but climbs smoothly up to 8000 and I leave it there.

I would like more but the car feels bombproof and I don't think I would notice another 50 for fast cruising which is all I do.

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
i have [email protected] running 1.35bar. could run 1.4 for a bit more power but i went with dano's recomendation and stayed with the safer 1.35.
Not sure what that would be at flywheel though.. maybe 480-490?
Pintio,

So what spec is your engine, (apart from the stock turbos), to see ~480-490?

Manifolds, cames etc etc?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Pintio,

So what spec is your engine, (apart from the stock turbos), to see ~480-490?

Manifolds, cames etc etc?
That i know of it has standard cams and manifold, normal mushroom filters, decat and cat back system, 044 in tank fuel pump, 720cc injectors, profec b spec 2 boost control, hks f con pro v and heat range 8 plugs with 1.2mm hks metal head gasket.

·
Registered
541 Posts
520fwhp at 5800rpm

stock engine, balanced crank
Nismo oil and water pump
r33 steel turbos
R34 elbows
HKS Cams
HKS 680cc injectors
HKS dual fed rail
3x high flow fuel pumps (1 in-tank lift, 2 external)
Greddy IC
HKS hardpipes
HKS downpipe
5zigen exhaust
M&W ignition system
Stock coils
AEM EMS
custom Crank/cam sensor (no cas)
HKS intake kit (no mafs)

·
Registered
158 Posts
that looks cool, peak power is about 1000rpm before mine, does it drop off quite a bit by 8k? how much boost are you running?

·
Registered
158 Posts
you are running .05 of a bar boost less then me but have much more fueling going on and cams and it seems you are running at a guess in the region of 30-40fwhp more then me..

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Sorry that was a type-o :(

520fwhp at 6800rpm, 1.3bar. Limiter isnt a lot higher.

That's really nice Mikster.

Hopefully I hope for something similar in the new year, the only difference is I currently only have 555cc injectors. They may have to go if they are my limiting factor though.

·
Registered
158 Posts
theoretically your injectors should be able to flow upto 550ish flywheel hp. if you are running standard turbo's even if uprated i dont believe they would max your injectors out.

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
theoretically your injectors should be able to flow upto 550ish flywheel hp. if you are running standard turbo's even if uprated i dont believe they would max your injectors out.
Cheers for that, hopefully I'll find out in the next month or so. :)

21 - 40 of 108 Posts