GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One of the very few R34s that I loved, I know it disappeared around the time that Shin Inoue did, does anyone know what happened to it or where it went? It seems a crime that such an iconic monster should just vanish into the mists of myth and legend.

Not that I could afford it (then or now :D) But it's always good to know in case the numbers fall right :chuckle:

Plus there was an awesome photo taken of it just parked up by some gothique wall & architecture on a dull day in the UK, and it just had a presence that I have encountered so rarely with modified cars.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm guessing Shin took it home with him?

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'll get me coat! :D

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
have you got that pic?
Nope. One of the few times I omitted to grab a pic... Searched the early threads but the pics are gone. The only one I have is from my crappy 35mm, when an early incarnation of Shin's R34 arrived at the Bolney meet in 2002.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Paul : Indeed long...

However great car, nice build.

Miss those days.... Grasshopper and Bolney the Early years.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
It was always good to see Shin in the 34. Grasshopper and gaydon, just to mention a few places. Even better seeing Kiesa driving it with some verve.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ah, that clears it up. Now all In have to do is find that awesome photo. Unfortunately it was taken by Shin or one of his close friends... Anybody got it hiding somewhere?

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
It could be hiding in my garage.............................or is that just a dream !!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts