GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
I remember it had a Mercedes V12 twinturbo engine?

I'd gladly give both nuts to have that car, and probably even sell my soul to the devil as well, and the soul of my first born, and even his first born too.

What a ****ing machine!!

:smokin::smokin:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
How come we hear so little about this car? It is literally the closet thing anyone has got to a JGTC replica and it looks stunning.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
The last one is the all carbon Powerhouse Amuse car :) Those of us that went on the last GTROC trip to japan got to see it at their showroom and they happily obliged by lifting the ramps and letting us look all around the car up close and in detail. As I understand it the car is now on it's way to Scandinavia

·
Registered
885 Posts
Rumor has it that the car is illegal in France and cant be insured or driven,thats why it gets trailered to events and only goes on show and never driven in anger.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
It's a BMW V12, Not a Merc engine.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Rumor has it that the car is illegal in France and cant be insured or driven,thats why it gets trailered to events and only goes on show and never driven in anger.
exactly what i have heard, the french arent very good with modified cars to start with let alone something like that!

from what i last saw on it it wasnt actually running properly, as in driving map and car wasnt finished.

is an on going project but what a machine!

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Has anyone actually seen this car moving? I have only seen it YEARS ago stood still on stands.
Yes, i have a small clip of video of the car running in its current state.

·
R35 Section manager
11,261 Posts
Perfect cars to nip to the shops in:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts