GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know roughly, but if someone could furnish me with specifics I'd be most grateful :)

I tried searching but two characters ain't enough...

·
Registered
8,546 Posts
Its a spec, kind of like Group A in europe. Lots of parts are listed as N1 spec. E.g exhausts, aero parts engine parts etc.

TT

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought it was Nissan's equivalent of Impreza RA or Evo RS?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, that would be equivalent to STI or GSR mate. RA and RS have deleted options, no radios and stronger bits, ready to be made into race cars.

·
Registered
984 Posts
tath said:
No, that would be equivalent to STI or GSR mate. RA and RS have deleted options, no radios and stronger bits, ready to be made into race cars.
N1 has deleted options and stronger bits :) . No Radio, No ABS, No rear wipe. Stronger Turbos, Lower arms, Upper links, Wishbones. And were built as ready made spec cars. If they had the N1 block then thats a race pedigree engine

Also has better brakes too Brembo's with 310mm discs IIRC.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
ah right. Just found this and stand corrected!!! :chairshot

The N1 is a spartan race car, designed to participate in N1 races.
Price: ¥6,098,000 or £39,000 (The list price is the manufacturer's suggested retail price in the Tokyo district. As dealers set prices, please ask for an actual sales price from your dealer. Insurance, tax, various registration costs, etc. are additional.)

Special equipment

Twin ball bearing metal turbo-chargers
Extra large, air-cooled engine oil cooler
The main equipment deleted from the GT-R V.spec II

Rear intermittent wiper
Rear fog lamp
Remote control entry system
Passenger's seat vanity mirror
Clean air filter
AM/FM electronic radio and CD player (equipped with aerial and wiring loom.)
Glove box damper & glove box lamp
Super-fine hard coat paint.
Equipment changes to GT-R V.spec II

UV cutting insulation and front door green glass --> green glass
Side indicator lamp --> reflector
Colour coded electric folding door mirror mount & body --> painted black
Leather hand brake lever --> resin
Leather centre console lid --> resin
Full auto air conditioner --> heater, with outside temperature display
¤ The N1 does not have any manufacturer's options. Note: The transmission, rear differential and transfer box oil coolers are all made by Nismo. The intercooler's carbon air guide is a dealer option.
¤ The body is only available in white and the carbon fibre bonnet comes unpainted.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Nah, there is Sports Resetting, S-Tune, R-Tune & of course Z-Tune. They are all Nismo packs. The N1 thing's are Nissan options.

If I was going to buy a block I'd get a Nismo RRR one, this is even tougher than the N1!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts