GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In two minds should I keep it or sell it? I am planning on getting an R34 at some point but think if it comes with those aftermarket monstrosities it would be good to replace with. :confused:

Mint condition.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Mine had carbon copies that was cracked and it took me quite a while (over a year i think) to find a set of oem stands for the rear wing, dont remember what i paid for them but it wasent cheap i remember that much.

If you do get yourself a R34 with aftermarket stands/wing you will regret having sold this me thinks.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I'll take it if you do sell it. :)

·
Registered
9,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mine had carbon copies that was cracked and it took me quite a while (over a year i think) to find a set of oem stands for the rear wing, dont remember what i paid for them but it wasent cheap i remember that much.

If you do get yourself a R34 with aftermarket stands/wing you will regret having sold this me thinks.
Yeah your right and if I do find one with an ironing board at the back that's the first thing I'd want to burn!! I think I'll keep it :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah your right and if I do find one with an ironing board at the back that's the first thing I'd want to burn!! I think I'll keep it :)
Hi FRRACER, I'm looking for a genuine GTR spoiler and have been directed to this thread. I don't suppose you've changed your mind about selling this have you?

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Hi FRRACER, I'm looking for a genuine GTR spoiler and have been directed to this thread. I don't suppose you've changed your mind about selling this have you?

Cheers

Mark
I might be able to help you out. I have one. But I might sell it as its silver and I know of someone who might be breaking a black car which will save me painting it. It's in mint condition too. I will know in about 2 to 3 weeks.

They are very rare and it took me 4 months to get one so let me know.

Cheers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I might be able to help you out. I have one. But I might sell it as its silver and I know of someone who might be breaking a black car which will save me painting it. It's in mint condition too. I will know in about 2 to 3 weeks.

They are very rare and it took me 4 months to get one so let me know.

Cheers.
Thanks for your response Nick, unfortunately with me being new to the forum i do not have enough posts to send you a PM. I don't know if it will let you send me one first?

If not i will try build up my post count over the next week or two then hopefully it will let me.

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Thanks for your response Nick, unfortunately with me being new to the forum i do not have enough posts to send you a PM. I don't know if it will let you send me one first?

If not i will try build up my post count over the next week or two then hopefully it will let me.

Cheers

Mark

Ok no problem we will sort something out. Like I said though it all depends on this other car.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Out of curiosity how much are these Spoilers worth... looking through the thread they seem to be priceless :chuckle:. A friend of mine is considering 1 of them monstrosities so will be up for sale in the next week or so.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts