GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you film that Will? Lovely vid! I think the GT-R's sounded the sweetest too )
Thanks mate! Just getting into this video editing so hopefully after a couple the quality keeps improving :)

Filmed the intro scene and edited the video, but the tunnel filming was set up by my Facebook Page 'Rev Limits'

We are planning lots of stuff for next Summer so hopefully can get some of the guys from Down South up for a few of our runs!

Yeah the GTR's sound brilliant, all stock exhaust system as well (except the y-pipes)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Gallardo and C63 sounded really good, as always everything sounds better in person, so that should have been fun to record.
Soundwise big bore 8-cyl and high revving 10-cyl is hard to beat with a R35, at least to my ears.

But as someone said somewhere, if my primary concern was sound I could buy a new vaccum cleaner, that's a lot of bang for you buck in the noise department :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Gallardo and C63 sounded really good, as always everything sounds better in person, so that should have been fun to record.
Soundwise big bore 8-cyl and high revving 10-cyl is hard to beat with a R35, at least to my ears.

But as someone said somewhere, if my primary concern was sound I could buy a new vaccum cleaner, that's a lot of bang for you buck in the noise department :)
No tunnel but it is a v10. When I did find a tunnel it was insanely loud.

Wortec m5 exhaust - YouTube

·
Registered
139 Posts
No tunnel but it is a v10. When I did find a tunnel it was insanely loud.
M5 E60's in tunnels or out of them sound great, especially with upgraded exhausts.

As for the spastic comment, I like my r35 but it's not great at everything, sound deadening and exhaust sound alike. At least for the money.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
You really think that old french v6 sounds better then that v10:confused:
Lol, I don't care what country it's from so the French dig cuts no ice here, but yes the V10 sounded equally as sweet, the Merc's though nice as they are sound a little too flat. A mate's just bought an SL63, it sounds best at standstill and blipping the throttle, monstrous sound!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks lads...

To me the R35 noise is amazing, I think people are over-critical about it, it sounds lovely, but not as loud as the V8's/V10's.

In a tunnel the Lambo sounds insane because its fully decat and hearing the scream echo is brilliant.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts