GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I thought that there was a death in his family but I that didn't come directly from him. I hope I'm wrong. I used to correspond with him regularly but I haven't received anything back from him for over 6 weeks.

Bean or canman... do you guys have any insights on this?

Cya O!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
DCD

All I can say is that he sent me some literature in post from Italy just over two weeks ago. I didn't get a reply as well when I pm'ed to thank him.

Vincent

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
I'm back!

Hi guys....just got back to Japan today. I left rather in a hurry as my aunt passed away at the end of June. Very sad to see her go as she was very close to me and my family. Seems that cancer is getting way too many people these days!!

Anyway, I decided to stick around in Italy for a bit longer than planned, hence my rather long absence from the forum. I'm back now though...and I see I have lots of catching up to do...

Anyway thanks for your concern:)

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Very sorry to hear about your loss Dino.

Welcome back to the Forum though

Daz

·
Registered
395 Posts
Dino,

Sorry to hear to your resent bereavement and thanks for the reply to my PM.

On a lighter note on my resent visit to Italy it was confirmed that the most beautiful women in Italy are from Vicenza, while I was there I saw the beauty competition for the Italian representative for the Miss Universe competition on television I didn’t need to understand any of the commentary to know how tough it was to pick a winner from 100’s of lovely women.

Needless to say the winner was from Vicenza I wanted to go to Milan and congratulate her and console some of the runners up well all of the runners up. But I had to get back to Germany the next day and went to the new Ferrari shop instead to be shocked at the outrageous prices there.

Paul.

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Paul....too right about the women!! Much better than the hairy ones down south!! He he:D

I had planned to go to Maranello to check out the shop....but never made it! I'm so lazy sometimes. Just couldn't face the drive in that heat....plus the car I use in Italy is a tad unreliable so not good for long journeys!!:rolleyes:

BTW...The GTR mag article is out....I'll scan it in the next few days.

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Men!

Excuse me...Im sure the women in Italy are beautiful, but as most of the women on this here forum are from the UK, maybe you should say something nice about us too. After all WE are gorgeous and some/most own Skylines!!!!

Me
Elvira
Tigger
Lolly

If I've forgotten anyone..I apologies

Claire
:D ;) :p

·
Registered
520 Posts
Maybe if you all post semi-nude (or fully :D) photos of yourselves, then we may then be able to make such comments.

:smokin:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome back Dino

Hiya Dino

Sorry for your loss.

Glad to see you back.

Now then boys - steady on there Tigers:D

I can imagine Draxx would be more than happy to post a couple of pictures of me in the buff.................NOT:eek:

Hmmmmmm..............all us girlies together? What d'yer reckon Boots???? ;) :D

For your eyes only though Draxx my darling!!:D

Caroline

·
Registered
395 Posts
Women

Claire,

I’m sure all 4 of you are gorgeous I know my wife is ;) but my point was that the best looking women in ITALY are in Vicenza (where Dino stems from):rolleyes: as for naked ladies with Skylines I think I’d rather leave that to the Max Poorer crowd.

Paul.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts