GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick one for those of you lucky people with a UK-spec car already... I seem to remember some form of cubby hole / drinks holder etc. beneath the armrest and behind the gear lever... am I right?

If so, what's in it, does anyone have a detailed pic of it... and would it be a suitable alternative area to route A/V cables (rather than the glovebox, if this proves possible) or mobile phone storage?

Thanks...

·
Registered
872 Posts
There are two compartments:

1) A sliding lidded drinks holder with two cup holders of different depths. Not that the lid cannot be closed with cups in the cup holders (passenger seat suggested that if she kept doritos in the door pocket she could have salsa in one and guacamole in the other). It should be noted that the GT-R branded drink container available from your HPC wont fit in either!

2) A lift-lid storage compartment, also containing an auxiliary power socket. There is also a notch out of the side (passenger) to allow a cable to be routed out with the lid down.

Cheers!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much... guess I will have to pop into my HPC and take a proper look on the demo car to answer my mobile / A/V question.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts