GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a few of you have done this but I can't find the threads? Need to know what parts I need, all help welcome....

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Mines being done at the moment by SVM, some parts are being developed so you don't have to buy the expensive and difficult to get OEM parts. Should be a kit available at some point from them.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mines being done at the moment by SVM, some parts are being developed so you don't have to buy the expensive and difficult to get OEM parts. Should be a kit available at some point from them.
Ace keep me posted, I definitely want this for mine

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
take it a step further... full carbon or part carbon ;)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
take it a step further... full carbon or part carbon ;)

Now that's just plain low, tempting a man in an already weakened state :chuckle:

Can you pm me or post up the cost including fitting for the carbon, part carbon and non carbon options please.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
What about the rear of the vehicle, so it looks like an MY11+ ?
Or is it just the front look people are going for.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Knightracer sell the rear end conversion also, not sure it would work with my switchable exhaust though.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Knightracer sell the rear end conversion also, not sure it would work with my switchable exhaust though.
Morning Jamie. :)

It was more of a general question, I know you have the centre exit exhaust which is not exactly MY11+ rear bumper friendly without modding it.

I was just curious if people want the face of the MY11+ cars with the DRLs or if it's a complete "make it look like an MY11" type of thing.

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
Yep we have MY12 rears as well

And the MY12 Carbon Rear lower undertray/diffuser

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What about the rear of the vehicle, so it looks like an MY11+ ?
Or is it just the front look people are going for.
I'll be looking to the do the rear as we'll but will probably go with an aftermarket diffuser

1 - 15 of 15 Posts