GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chaps,

A mate of mine who is absolutely wadded I might add, has a UK spec standard GTI-R Sunny that has been stored for a number of years cos he moved overseas then came back and forgot he had it in one of his dads warehouses !!! (no shite)

Its black, and has 26k genuine on it.

Perfect nick, FSH (whilst it was in use).

Whats it worth ? ... he hasnt got a clue

Would someone pay good money for this car ???

Steve.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Its hard to say whats its worth, theres not going to be any others out there like that. Im guessing if its not been used for ages then it may well need some work, which would put people off.

Some really high tuned cars recently sold for around 8.5-9k, so I guess he would be lucky to get more than that for it. Im not sure someone would pay that for a standard car if a nice tuned one is the same value though.

UK is rare, but Im not sure it would add a great deal of value unless someone specifically needed a UK one.

Errm, Ive waffled on and not really hepled much. If it were mine and I was wadded enough Id just store it and await classic status. Im assuming it will get this one day!

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Lee, I will let him know.

Basically he doesnt need to sell it, but if someone wanted it enough he would.

He'll get it back on the road and properly sorted before flogging it.

If anyone is interested I am happy to pass on their details - my email is [email protected] - get in touch?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts