GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

As i've now changed to the full fat 4" Whifbitz system, i have my full 76mm stainless Milltek with non resonated y pipe available.

Having seen y pipes alone up for £280 and tailpipe trims for £150-180, I was wondering what a full system is worth, as they are circa £1600 new would£800 2nd hand would be a fair price?

It'll be posted in the for sale section as soon as i get an idea on value.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How loud is it, will it get past the noise police at the track
Not sure in actual db's but it's not intrusive at all and probably one of the more track friendly systems available, I wouldn't of thought it would fail a noise test.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could hold it for you if you pay me a deposit Stix?
Would have to be collection only or arrange your own courier though due to size and weight.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hi all,

As i've now changed to the full fat 4" Whifbitz system, i have my full 76mm stainless Milltek with non resonated y pipe available.

Having seen y pipes alone up for £280 and tailpipe trims for £150-180, I was wondering what a full system is worth, as they are circa £1600 new would£800 2nd hand would be a fair price?

It'll be posted in the for sale section as soon as i get an idea on value.
Worth 8-900 quid all day.

Satan

·
R35 Section manager
11,054 Posts
£900 imho.
Not loud at all so well suited to the track or for people that want to talk in the car!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thankyou for your input people, as the general consensus seems to be £800-900, it will now be in the for sale section for £850.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts