GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi R35 fans,

But of fun (borrowed idea 馃挕) and maybe we might learn something as well! 馃榾.. What's something only an R35 owner would know.. About an R35?

I'll start....

- The hidden compartment under the passenger floor mat, where the jack would go if we had one, and the manual boot unlock latch is..

- The hidden keyhole under the door handle

- How to explain to the passenger to turn on the seat warmer 馃槀

- water/rain will hit you in the face, if you have the drivers window open the slightest bit, when its raining or you wiper wash clean the screen

- The weird noises are normal, honest!

Attachments

Premium Member
- there is no petrol cap door release button. Car has to be unlocked and then door pushed to get it to pop open.

- it's got quite possibly the tiniest size battery ever put into a tech-laden supercar.

Premium Member
How often your constantly at a petrol station 馃槀
Just how much room there is in the back for passengers, it鈥檚 like the tardis back there!!!!馃ズ馃ズ
Still love it though 馃憤

Registered
There鈥檚 a location to place your key under the steering wheel in case the fob battery is low. For those suffering from filling up fuel spills see Litchfield fuel breather kit.

Ooo Matron !
It was three years before I found out you can open the boot from the dashboard.

And I did not know it had heated seats until my arse started getting hot one day!

Premium Member
That the passenger side has a door unlock button - You wouldn't believe how many people nearly pull off the door release trying to get out (Rab's auto lock installed)

Registered
That the rear view mirror is on a double ball adjustment system and can be pushed upwards right out of your line of sight :cool:

Premium Member
No matter how much I dry the wing mirrors after a clean water still spears from around them when I drive it!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts