GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
How annoying it is when you turn off the ignition and forget to fold your mirrors in.

RWD/Donut mode

How often the low tyre pressure warning comes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Ooo Matron !
2,075 Posts
The wing mirrors not folding in is very annoying. Even my Aston from 2005 did that.

As soon as it starts getting a bit nippy in early winter my low tyre pressure warning will come up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
how do you activate rwd mode ?
Hold down [save] button

ゴジラ

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
it only keeps it in RWD up to about 5 mph, it is designed to reduce transmission stress in low speed tight maneuvering situations.

·
Ooo Matron !
2,075 Posts
Surely having 4 wheel drive is rather the point of a GT-R ? Plus, if you look at the torque split then almost all of the time it's 100% rear anyway.

·
Premium Member
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
That some parts from Nissan are stupidly expensive. My personal favourite is the cost for 1 of those 2p size round stickers on the underside of the rear spoiler - over £10. Yes, that's for one sticker...….the whole set cost £160. Plus VAT. Nice......

·
Registered
22 Posts
How easy it is to slam the boot lid,

Finger prints on the passenger side door frameless glass,

How bloody hard it is to retrieve an Iphone thats slid down the side and under the seat.

Paddle shifter doesn’t turn with the steering wheel on pre 2016.

Car jack was not being included, but has a compartment mould for it.

Glovebox is tiny.

comfort settings does not remember it setting after each start up. Wouldn’t mind comfort mode to keep the setting since i spend most of the time driving the uk pot holed roads.

Spoiler in the way of rear view. Automatic fold away would be nice.

Boot drainage system clogged up in autumn if left outside.

Forgetting to double click to let passenger door unlock,

Big plastic mould in the centre of the back seats is bulky and means you cant lay something flat across.

Not clear what on/off and cancel does on the steering wheel, which is to do with the cruise control., just hit and hope.

Still love it though!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Forgetting to double click to let passenger door unlock... Things not even GTR drivers know!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Ooo Matron !
2,075 Posts
Forgetting to double click to let passenger door unlock,
You can change that so you only need to press it once and all doors unlock:

Where do I send my invoice to ? :D

21 - 40 of 40 Posts