GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've just been watching a video on youtube entitled "SOLD. 93Y MODEL BNR32 VSPEC GT2530x2" & the exhaust sounded amazing ! So I'm wondering what the exhaust is that was fitted or what the deepest sounding one is for Mine ?
At the moment it's got Nismo downpipes fitted with a single box 3"-3.25" de-cat system.
I did think about a blitz system as I had one on My previous car which was a Scooby type ra, & it sounded the nuts on that !

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Baz. :)

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
the deepest, bone-shaking exhaust I've ever heard was from a Kakimoto drag exhaust (twin independent pipes from the elbows all the way back). Loud, sonorous and astonishingly deep. My 4" exhaust is equally loud, but a bit harsh and only really sounds good over 6000rpm when you can clearly hear the turbo scream.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers Guys !

Unless I hear of a Kakimoto Drag R up for sale I'll go for a Blitz system, can Anyone tell me what bore size they are for the R32 ?

Cheers !

Baz

·
Registered
26,783 Posts
kakimoto dual, is now discontinued, and was only for the R33 GT-R (not the r32 i believe)

think they do a similar system now but its not as nice

i just sourced one a few months back for a couple of people, one being someone on here Ni5mo (think his user name is) - white R33 GT-R

blitz nur is nice, i hvae it on my 34.

if you want one let me know baz il put it in a container

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
The kakimoto Full Mega N1 sounds off its head when the gates are open. Ive been asked a few times if I have screamer pipes.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I run a 5zigen border 304 max with mines front pipes & de-cat , 104db @ 4500 rpm with a super deep tone :thumbsup: so deep that it vibrates stuff off my kitchen windowsill which is 15 + feet away :smokin: My neighbours love me !!!!!!!

cheers , matt .

·
Registered
622 Posts
The blitz nur is 80mm. I have 1 on my type 'R' impreza with tial external wastegate & screamer pipe. Makes some interesting noises lol.
The HKS Hi power is 90mm & makes some v nice noises.:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts